📌Which is the most common form of communication:
SPEAKING, LISTENING, READING or WRITING?
• Well, you might think it is SPEAKING, but it isn’t- it is LISTENING. From birth, listening plays a key role in developing language comprehension. Babies listen to words spoken by their parents before mimicking sounds and speaking their first words.
• LISTENING is, therefore, one of the major skills required to develop a complete understanding of the English language.
• In order to speak English, everyone needs to employ active listening skills. -Do you know the reason? It is because the skill of listening has a tremendous influence on learning any language.
✍️When learning a new language I recommend:
1) The learner can watch movies in the particular target language ✔
2) Listen to audio versions of their favorite book ✔
3) Watch videos online ✔
4) Listen to radio shows or podcasts and many more ✔
👉By listening and practicing English listening material, you'll develop your comprehension skills and improve your pronunciation. This will help you communicate more effectively in English and make more accurate sense of what you're hearing. So take this opportunity to practice your English listening skills and improve your communication skills today!
🔥 Google Search:
How to speak English fluently, learn conversational English, learn English speaking, how to get fluent in English, english listening time,
english listening, learn english, english listening practice,
listening comprehension, improve your listening, english podcast,
how to become fluent in english, how to speak english fluently,
how to speak english, english story for listening, english listening practice, listening english practice, english listening, listening english, english listening story, english listening practice daily, improve listening skills english, listening and speaking english practice, listening practice english
By: Easy English Podcast
Title: English Podcast For Beginners || How To Share Your Opinions In English
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozNsDm4kjsQ